Be Seen Safely For Your Orthopedic and Surgical Needs
At Lewiston Orthopedics, we are OPEN and are taking extra precautions in accordance with Governor Little's executive orders to keep our patients and staff safe and to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
As allowed by the updated Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines, we are performing surgeries at Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (208) 743-3523 or (800) 841-3523.
AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE
Lewiston Orthopedics is considered an essential service, and we are here to meet your needs. However, we must consider the safety of our patients, staff, and providers. For this reason, we have implemented the following screening precautions. If you answer "YES" to our screening questions and your appointment is not emergent, we may ask you to reschedule.
If you arrive at the office for your scheduled appointment and answer "YES" to any of the following questions, please DO NOT ENTER and call (800) 841-3523 immediately.
- Do you have, or have you had within the past 14 days, symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you or someone you have been in contact with received a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Are you or someone you have been in contact with awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Are you or someone you have been in contact with currently quarantined?
- Have you traveled to an area outside the State of Idaho with widespread or ongoing community spread in the past 14 days?
One visitor is permitted IF one or more of the following criteria are met:
- Visitor is necessary for the support of the patient’s activities of daily living,
- Visitor is necessary for the exercise of power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship, or
- Visitor is a parent, foster parent, or guardian of a patient 21 years of age or under.
“NO WAIT” WAITING ROOM
We have implemented an optional “no wait” waiting room. Please come in and register, and then you may return to your car to wait. A member of our team will call you when we are ready for you to be seen.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with these guidelines as we work together to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our patients, staff, and community!I