Our shoulder doctors at Lewiston Orthopedics are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries and conditions.
As the most versatile joint in the human body, our shoulder joint provides us with a tremendous amount of flexibility. However, this range of motion can lead to shoulder pain or discomfort.
In most cases, pain in the shoulder can be the result of one of four main causes: inflammation, instability, arthritis, or a fracture.
Symptoms of a possible shoulder condition or injury include:
- Pain and stiffness in or around the shoulder joint
- Limited shoulder mobility
- Difficulty and/or inability to reach overhead
- Shoulder joint pain that keeps you awake at night
- A popping or grinding feeling when using the afflicted shoulder
Dedicated to helping patients restore their function and strength, our shoulder specialists work as a team, using their advanced training and combined experience to provide only the best care for you. Our experienced team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of injuries and conditions of the shoulder, using advanced treatments and procedures, including:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Biceps repair
- Labral repair (shoulder instability)
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder replacement
- Superior capsule reconstruction
Whether you’re suffering from a recent injury, such as a rotator cuff tear or shoulder dislocation, or the pain in your shoulder has developed over time from shoulder tendonitis (medically referred to as tendinitis) or bursitis, our shoulder doctors at Lewiston Orthopedics understand your desire for pain relief.
To consult with one of our shoulder doctors at Lewiston Orthopedics, please request an appointment online or call (800) 841-3523.