Dr. Timothy Flock has been practicing in the Lewis-Clark Valley since 1995. His specialty training was at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York, New York, and he had his fellowship training at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He now dedicates himself to lower extremity surgery from the knee down as well as to all fracture work. He performs knee and ankle athroscopy, total knee and ankle replacments, fusions, realignments, tendon repairs, and all surgeries on the knee, lower leg, ankle and foot. He takes care of nearly every fracture, apart from spine and pelvic fractures.
He is the only foot and ankle subspecialized orthopaedic surgeon as well as the only member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association in the quad cities (Lewiston, Clarkston, Pullman, and Moscow). He sees patients in Lewiston and in Moscow.
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- Columbia University – College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA
- NewYork-Presbyterian – Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Clarkston High School – Band