Dr. Timothy Flock has been practicing in the Lewis-Clark Valley since 1995. His specialty training was at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York, New York, and he had his fellowship training at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
He now dedicates himself to lower extremity surgery from the knee down as well as to all fracture work. He performs knee and ankle arthroscopy, total knee and ankle replacements, fusions, realignments, tendon repairs, and all surgeries on the knee, lower leg, ankle and foot. He takes care of nearly every fracture, apart from spine and pelvic fractures.
Patients suffering from arthritis of the ankle or big toe may be candidates for a total ankle or big toe replacement surgery, and Dr. Flock has performed more than 50 total ankle replacements and 20 total big toe replacements. He is also the only orthopaedic surgeon in the Valley who offers ACL preserving knee replacements, which preserves more of the normal knee structure along with stability, kinematics, and proprioception. Dr. Flock's goal is to continue to bring the latest technologies to patients in the region, so long as there is supportive data.
He is the only foot and ankle subspecialized orthopaedic surgeon as well as the only member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association in the quad cities (Lewiston, Clarkston, Pullman, and Moscow). He sees patients in Lewiston.
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- Columbia University – College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA
- NewYork-Presbyterian – Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Clarkston High School – Band