Thank you for choosing Lewiston Orthopedics for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about Lewiston Orthopedics.
You can also read what our patients are saying about Lewiston Orthopedics by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “After several surgeries, I was treated like a friend and carefully listened to regarding my condition. Dr. Hansen’s professional courtesy and treatment of his patients are outstanding.”
- “I felt cared for and very well-informed. I immediately felt that I was in competent hands. Dr. Dietrich was very professional yet compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Dietrich.”Treated by:
- “Dr. Jelinek was very kind and informative. He explained our plan for the future in a way I could understand.”Treated by:
- “Dr. Boyea was very warm and friendly. He made me feel confident and secure in his prognosis. He showed me the way to proceed to correct my needs.”
- “Dr. Hansen was extremely patient with my many questions and comments. He was personable and friendly, not to mention calming to someone who talks a lot and is, let's say high energy. I appreciated the sharing of medical info and the excellent chair-side manner.”
- “I have been trying to get back to the traditional dance floor. Dr. Hansen has been outstanding; he brought a different way of handling things. I’m grateful.”
- “Dr. Boyea is a wonderful doctor who cares and does his job professionally. I am all set for surgery. He gave me an exam and thoroughly checked my lungs, heart, and the rest of my breathing. I am confident that he will be professional and do the job precisely. My husband went to him for two major job injury surgeries on his fingers over 15 years ago, and he is still doing well, and his fingers look amazing.”
- “My first visit was very informative. I really liked Dr. Hansen. We will see where it goes.”
- “Dr. Beardsley explained what they would be doing to my knee. I was shown a model of a knee, and Dr. Beardsley answered all my questions.”
- “Dr. Boyea was pleasant, knowledgeable, and caring.”
- “My experience with Dr. Boyea was good.”
- “Dr. Dietrich is awesome. If he doesn't have to cut you open, he won't.”Treated by:
- “Dr. Boyea was kind, as usual, and listened to me. He answered all of my questions with medical options for treatments. He got to the point of my pain issue, and I was given a steroid injection, which helped immensely. This was one of my best visits ever.”
- “My experience with Dr. Weaver was a 5-star rating.”
- “Dr. Beardsley was excellent. He was very professional and helpful.”
- “Dr. Jelinek took lots of time explaining the surgical procedure I would be having. He answered all my questions in a way that was easy to understand. He was very friendly and personable.”Treated by:
- “Dr. Boyea was very friendly and helpful.”
- “Dr. Weaver removed destructive liquid from my left knee because of the swelling. Then he inserted the cortisone. Dr. Weaver has a great personality and can communicate well. He also knows what he is doing and how to do it properly.”
- “Dr. Hansen was very informative in telling me about the issues with my hands and wrists. I greatly appreciated Dr. Hansen's honesty and the options available for my situation.”
- “Dr. Weaver was very knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and asked me questions while examining me. He was clear in his explanations. Dr. Weaver is quite personable.”
- “Dr. Hansen was very informative about my medical condition. Thank you, Dr. Hansen, for your kind and caring manners.”
- “I was happy with the professional service and kindness from Dr. Hansen.”
- “Dr. Hansen has always been an excellent provider. He is very compassionate with me when giving me cortisone injections. He is also interested in my overall health and makes sure all areas of inflammation and pain get addressed.”
- “Dr. Beardsley explained the surgical procedure, parts, and equipment. He answered all my questions.”
- “Dr. Hansen was very thorough in explaining his procedures, the X-ray results, and ideas for treating my neuropathy. It was refreshing to see someone at this level of professionalism after other experiences I've had. Also, the staff checking me in was very helpful and courteous.”