At Lewiston Orthopedics, we are dedicated to hiring individuals that share our commitment to exceptional patient service. Below are our current employment opportunities within our organization.
Lewiston, Idaho, is at the mouth of the Snake River Canyon and is a community of approximately 50,000 people boasting of numerous outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, and skiing.
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Chief Executive Office for Catalyst Medical Group
- Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
- Seeking a talented individual who can provide patient-focused care in a fast-paced, multi-provider clinic. Candidates must have a positive attitude, support teamwork, work well under pressure, and provide a high level of medical care to our patients. We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits including health/dental/life/disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, retirement, and a competitive wage based on experience.
- Please email an application along with a résumé to our Director of Clinical Operations at email@example.com.
- Certified Coder (Full-Time)
- On-site coder needed to join our busy orthopedic office. Requirements: medical coding experience, certification preferred, knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 codes and CPT code procedures, and the ability to perform mathematical calculations. Benefits include health insurance, PTO, holiday pay, and retirement.
- Please send your résumé to our Director of Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.